This one’s for the girls with vitiligo struggling to find the confidence to wear the clothes they love. Thanks for inspiring us, @_simpolelife_!
Erika Page is a writer and blogger with universal vitiligo. Her first spots appeared on her spine when she was seven years old and today vitiligo covers her entire body. Based just south of Washington, D.C., Erika founded Living Dappled to create a community of inspiration and hope for girls and women living with vitiligo.
- What It’s Like to Raise a Girl with Vitiligo, From a Mom Who Knows on
- An Open Letter to the Friends of Girls with Vitiligo on Summer Living on
- Texas College Student Organizing “Step Up for Vitiligo” Gala on
- I Found Out I Had Vitiligo… Two Months After My Son on
- The Wake-Up Call That Triggered One Woman with Vitiligo to Go Makeup-Free on